by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth
Dartmouth, Massachusetts (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Parag, Waknis, 2012. "Political economy of sub-national spending in India," MPRA Paper 36813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Merve Cebi, 2011. "Employer-Provided Health Insurance and Labor Supply of Married Women," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 11-171, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Parag Waknis, 2011. "Endogenous Monetary Policy: A Leviathan Central Bank in a Lagos-Wright Economy," Working papers 2011-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Parag Waknis, 2011. "Monetary Policy under Leviathan Currency Competition," Working papers 2011-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Merve Cebi & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2009. "Health Insurance Tax Credits and Health Insurance Coverage of Low-Earning Single Mothers," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 09-158, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Waknis, Parag, 2008. "Arthakranti Plan: Noble Intentions but Muddled Thinking," MPRA Paper 24244, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2010.
- Lofstrom, Magnus & Wang, Chunbei, 2006. "Mexican-Hispanic Self-Employment Entry: The Role of Business Start-Up Constraints," IZA Discussion Papers 2422, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lofstrom, Magnus & Wang, Chunbei, 2006. "Hispanic Self-Employment: A Dynamic Analysis of Business Ownership," IZA Discussion Papers 2101, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chunbei Wang & Magnus Lofstrom, 2009. "Did 9/11 affect Hispanic-Americans' self-employment entry and exit decisions?," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(1/2), pages 176-187, May.
- Neumann, George & Olitsky, Neal & Robbins, Steve, 2009. "Job congruence, academic achievement, and earnings," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 503-509, October.
- Merve Cebi, 2007. "Locus of Control and Human Capital Investment Revisited," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(4).