Improving productivity in tropical lakes and reservoirs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The WorldFish Center in its series Working Papers with number 37509 and published in 2006.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org/
More information through EDIRC
Freshwater aquaculture; Inland fisheries;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Craig, J.F. (ed.), 2000. "Sustainable fish production in Lake Nasser: ecological basis and management policy," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 13854.
- BÎ˜nÎ˜, C. & Russell, A.J.M., 2007. "Diagnostic study of the Volta Basin fisheries: Part 2 Livelihoods and poverty analysis, current trends and projections," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 38823, November.
- BÎ˜nÎ˜, C., 2007. "Diagnostic study of the Volta Basin fisheries: Part 1 overview of the fisheries resources," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 38822, November.
- Hubold, Gerd & Klepper, Rainer, 2013. "Die Bedeutung von Fischerei und Aquakultur für die globale Ernährungssicherung," ThÃ¼nen Working Papers 3, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.