Proceedings of the British Academy, Volume 120, Biographical Memoirs of Fellows, II
AbstractVolume 120 of the Proceedings of the British Academy contains 25 obituaries of recently deceased Fellows of the British Academy.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780197263020 and published in 2003.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kneiding, Christoph & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2011.
"Funding Self-Employment: The Role of Consumer Credit,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2013. "Funding self-employment -- the role of consumer credit," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(13), pages 1741-1749, May.
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2007. "Funding Self-Employment - The Role of Consumer Credit," Working Papers 0007, Gesellschaft für Arbeitsmarktaktivierung (GfA).
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2008. "Funding Self-Employment – The Role of Consumer Credit," Working Papers 005, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2011. "Funding Self-Employment: The Role of Consumer Credit," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1179, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "The Contradictions of Export-led Growth," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_119, Levy Economics Institute.
- Axel Börsch-Supan, 2005. "Risiken im Lebenszyklus: Theorie und Evidenz," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(4), pages 449-469, November.
- Benjamin Brishman, 2010. "The Rise of Vertical Specialization Trade," BEA Working Papers 0051, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.