Stock Market and Futures Market in the People's Republic of China
AbstractThis book describes the development and technical aspects of China's newly-formed financial markets and how they operate within the boundaries of a communist system.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195907254 and published in 1998.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiao-Ming Li, 2003. "Time-varying Informational Efficiency in China's A-Share and B-Share Markets," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 33-56.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2003. "A Time-Series Analysis of the Shanghai and New York Stock Price Indices," General Economics and Teaching 0306008, EconWPA.
- Minier, Jenny, 2009. "Opening a stock exchange," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 135-143, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.