The Economics of Financial Markets
AbstractProvides a comprehensive introduction to the subject of financial markets. Covers markets in central trading places like the New York Stock Exchange and the Chicago Board of Trade, and markets in non-central trading such as that in government bonds, foreign currencies, and over-the-counter stocks. Includes unique analyses of pricing of options and features, especially futures in Eurodollars. This is the comprehensive introduction to financial markets from an economic perspective. It assumes a basic understanding of economics. The authors cover both markets that trade in central locations like the New York Stock Exchange and the Chicago Board of Trade, and also markets that trade by phone , computer terminal, etc., like bonds, foreign currency and securities traded on over-the-counter market. Also included are options and future markets, and the authors present and unique way of analysing the prices of these instruments, especially the pricing of futures in Eurodollars. Available in OSO: http://www.oxfordscholarship.com/oso/public/content/economicsfinance/019504407X/toc.html
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195044072 and published in 1996.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felicia Ramona Birau, 2011. "An Analysis Of Weak-Form Efficiency On The Bucharest Stock Exchange," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(39), pages 194-205.
- Daniel Nicolae Militaru, 2011. "The Impact Of The Economic And Financial Crisis On Pension Systems In The European Union," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(17), pages 15-19, November.
- Montagne, Sabine, 2001. "De la "Pension Governance" à la "Corporate Governance": la transmission d'un mode de gouvernement," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1914, Paris Dauphine University.
- Sabine Montagne, 2001. "De la « pension governance » à la « corporate governance » : la transmission d’un mode de gouvernement," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 63(3), pages 53-65.
- Felicia Ramona Birău, 2012. "The Implications Of Liquidity Crises In The Context Of Emerging Capital Market," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(18), pages 189-193, April.
- Felicia Ramona Birău, 2012. "The Impact Of Behavioral Finance On Stock Markets," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 45-50, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.