Well Worth Saving: How the New Deal Safeguarded Home Ownership
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Books with number fish12-1 and published in 2013.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
The following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan D. Rose, 2013. "A primer on farm mortgage debt relief programs during the 1930s," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Daniel K. Fetter, 2013.
"The Home Front: Rent Control and the Rapid Wartime Increase in Home Ownership,"
NBER Working Papers
19604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Fetter, 2013. "The Home Front: Rent control and the rapid wartime increase in home ownership," Discussion Papers 13-005, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Kenneth Snowden, 2013. "A Historiography of Early NBER Housing and Mortgage Research," NBER Chapters, in: Housing and Mortgage Markets in Historical Perspective, pages 15-36 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.