Quarterly Economic Commentary, Autumn 2010
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Forecasting Report with number QEC20103 and published in 2010.
Note: Publisher: ESRI
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2010. "Providing Quality Pharmacy Services: Good Intentions Are Not Enough," Papers RB2010/3/5, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lydon, Reamonn & McQuinn, Kieran & O'Brien, Martin & Sherman, Martina, 2011. "The Outlook for Credit in the Irish Economy," Economic Letters 01/EL/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Lydon, Reamonn & McCarthy, Yvonne, 2011.
"What Lies Beneath? Understanding Recent Trends in Irish Mortgage Arrears,"
Research Technical Papers
14/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Reamonn Lyndon & Yvonne McCarthy, 2013. "What Lies Beneath? Understanding Recent Trends in Irish Mortgage Arrears," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 117â150.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011.
"A Tale of Three Countries: Recovery after Banking Crises,"
1106, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "A Tale of Three Countries: Recovery after Banking Crises," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1202, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "A tale of three countries: recovery after banking crises," Policy Contributions 663, Bruegel.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.