A Nonsubstitution Dynamic Model for Optimal Fertilizer Recommendations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation in its series Monographs with number 11938 and published in 1987.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taylor, Michael L. & Adams, Richard M. & Miller, Stanley F., 1992. "Farm-Level Response To Agricultural Effluent Control Strategies: The Case Of The Willamette Valley," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Chandra Babu, Suresh & Hallam, Arne & Rajasekaran, B., 1995.
"Dynamic modelling of agroforestry and soil fertility interactions: implications for multi-disciplinary research policy,"
Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 125-135, November.
- Babu, S. . C & Hallam, Arne & Rajasekaran, B., 1995. "Dynamic Modeling of Agroforestry and Soil Fertility Interactions: Implications for Multi-Disciplinary Research Policy," Staff General Research Papers 5008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bond, Craig A., 2006. "Multi-Sector Sustainability in Agroecosystem Environments: Using Value Function Iteration for Numerical Solutions," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21039, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Craig Bond & Y. Farzin, 2008. "Alternative Sustainability Criteria, Externalities, and Welfare in a Simple Agroecosystem Model: A Numerical Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(3), pages 383-399, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.