Dynamic Modeling of Agroforestry and Soil Fertility Interactions: Implications for Multi-Disciplinary Research Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 5008.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Agricultural Economics 1995, vol. 13, pp. 125-135
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Chandra Babu, Suresh & Hallam, Arne & Rajasekaran, B., 1995. "Dynamic modelling of agroforestry and soil fertility interactions: implications for multi-disciplinary research policy," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 125-135, November.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lanzer, Edgar A. & Paris, Quirino & Williams, William A., 1987. "A Nonsubstitution Dynamic Model for Optimal Fertilizer Recommendations," Monographs, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 11938.
- Thomas, Timothy S., 1999. "Transformation Of Fallow Systems Under Population Pressure," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21603, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Signor, Anthony & Mullen, John D., 2000. "The Potential Role of Farm Forestry in the Wheat-Sheep Zone of NSW," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123659, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Omamo, S. W. & Williams, J. C. & Obare, G. A. & Ndiwa, N. N., 2002. "Soil fertility management on small farms in Africa: evidence from Nakuru District, Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 159-170, April.
- Yirga, Chillot & Hassan, Rashid M., 2010. "Social costs and incentives for optimal control of soil nutrient depletion in the central highlands of Ethiopia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 153-160, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.