African Development Report 2000
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by African Development Bank in its series African Development Report with number 17 and published in .
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoram Haftel, 2013. "Commerce and institutions: Trade, scope, and the design of regional economic organizations," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 389-414, September.
- Hoon Park & Clifford Russell & Junsoo Lee, 2007. "National culture and environmental sustainability: A cross-national analysis," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 104-121, March.
- Coy, Steven, 2006. "A global model for estimating the block time of commercial passenger aircraft," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 300-305.
- Xaba, Jantjie & Horn, Pat & Motala, Shirin & Singh, Andrea, 2002. "Informal sector in Sub-Saharan Africa," ILO Working Papers 355190, International Labour Organization.
- Theodoros Papaspyrou, 2004. "EMU strategies: lessons from Greece in view of EU enlargement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5687, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mario Zappacosta, 2002. "The Information Society and Rural Communities in the Developing Countries," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, November.
- Pal Sudeshna, 2011. "Media Freedom and Socio-Political Instability," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Fitz, Dylan, 2013. "Development Chutes and Ladders: A Joint Impact Evaluation of Asset and Cash Transfers in Brazil," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150254, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Meltem Ince, 2009. "A Socio-Economic Perspective on Women Entrepreneurs: Evidence from Turkey," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 138-166.
- Bennett, M, 2003. "Organizing in the informal economy : a case study of the clothing industry in South Africa," ILO Working Papers 358155, International Labour Organization.
- Guillen, Marie Danielle & Ishida, Haruo & Okamoto, Naohisa, 2013. "Is the use of informal public transport modes in developing countries habitual? An empirical study in Davao City, Philippines," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 31-42.
- Jacquelyn Chase, 2003. "Regional prestige: Cooperatives and agroindustrial identity in southwest Goiás, Brazil," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 37-51, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barfour Osei) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Barfour Osei to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.