Theory and measurement of living levels: Some empirical results for the human development index
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 6 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Stanton, 2007. "The Human Development Index: A History," Working Papers, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst wp127, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- D.P. Doessel & Ruth F.G. Williams, 2012. "The New Welfare Measures," Working Papers, School of Economics, La Trobe University 2012.07, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Javier Bilbao-Ubillos, 2013. "Another Approach to Measuring Human Development: The Composite Dynamic Human Development Index," Social Indicators Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 473-484, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.