More on survival consumption costs in cost-utility analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Meltzer, 1997. "Accounting for Future Costs in Medical Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meltzer, David, 1997. "Accounting for future costs in medical cost-effectiveness analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 33-64, February.
- Nord, Erik & Richardson, Jeff & Street, Andrew & Kuhse, Helga & Singer, Peter, 1995. "Who cares about cost? Does economic analysis impose or reflect social values?," Health Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 79-94, November.
- Douglas Lundin & Joakim Ramsberg, 2008. "On survival consumption costs - a reply to Nyman," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 293-297.
- Kristian Bolin, 2012. "Economic Evaluation of Smoking-Cessation Therapies," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, Springer, vol. 30(7), pages 551-564, July.
- Bengt Liljas, 2010. "On the welfare theoretic foundation of cost-effectiveness analysis—the case when survival is not affected," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 5-13, February.
- Kristian Bolin & Lars Forsgren, 2012. "The Cost Effectiveness of Newer Epilepsy Treatments," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, Springer, vol. 30(10), pages 903-923, October.
- Bengt Liljas & Göran S. Karlsson & Nils-Olov Stålhammar, 2008. "On future non-medical costs in economic evaluations," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 579-591.
- Richardson, Jeff & McKie, John, 2007. "Economic evaluation of services for a National Health Scheme: The case for a fairness-based framework," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 785-799, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.