Planning Timber Production with Evolving Prices and Costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 59 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duku-Kaakyire, Armstrong & Nanang, David M., 2004. "Application of real options theory to forestry investment analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 539-552, October.
- Hardie, Ian W., 1984. "Comparative Rents For Farmland And Timberland In A Subregion Of The South," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- M.J. Penttinen, 2000. "Timber Harvesting with Variable Prices and Costs," Working Papers ir00045, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Ken Stollery, 2001. "Climate Change and Optimal Rotation in a Flammable Forest," Working Papers 01001, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2001.
- Gan, Jianbang & Kolison, Stephen H. & Colletti, Joe P., 2001. "Optimal forest stock and harvest with valuing non-timber benefits: a case of US coniferous forests," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 167-178, June.
- Zhang, Daowei, 2001. "Faustmann in an uncertain policy environment," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 203-210, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.