The Effects of Mercury Contamination in Pheasants on the Value of Pheasant Hunting in Oregon
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 54 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Ziemer, Rod F., 1979. "Estimating Recreation Values Associated With Land Use Changes," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(02), December.
- Capps, Oral, Jr., 1992. "Research Issues Facing The Food Distribution Sector: A Look Ahead," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 23(2), June.
- Capps, Oral, Jr., 1992. "The Food Distribution Industry: Untapped Clientele For Agricultural Economists," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- George R. Parsons & Ash O. Morgan & John C. Whitehead & Timothy C. Haab, 2005. "The Welfare Effects of Pfiesteria-Related Fish Kills in Seafood Markets: A Contingent Behavior Analysis," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University 05-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Smith, Mark E. & van Ravenswaay, Eileen O. & Thompson, Stanley R., 1987. "Sales Loss Determination in Food Contamination Incidents: An Application to Milk Bans in Hawaii," Working Papers, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance 115803, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Parsons, George R. & Morgan, Ash & Whitehead, John C. & Haab, Timothy C., 2006. "The Welfare Effects of Pfiesteria-Related Fish Kills: A Contingent Behavior Analysis of Seafood Consumers," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(2), October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.