The Effects of Mercury Contamination in Pheasants on the Value of Pheasant Hunting in Oregon
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 54 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parsons, George R. & Morgan, Ash & Whitehead, John C. & Haab, Timothy C., 2006. "The Welfare Effects of Pfiesteria-Related Fish Kills: A Contingent Behavior Analysis of Seafood Consumers," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(2), October.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Ziemer, Rod F., 1979. "Estimating Recreation Values Associated With Land Use Changes," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(02), December.
- Capps, Oral, Jr., 1992. "The Food Distribution Industry: Untapped Clientele For Agricultural Economists," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Capps, Oral, Jr., 1992. "Research Issues Facing The Food Distribution Sector: A Look Ahead," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 23(2), June.
- Dedah, Cheikhna O. & Keithly, Walter R., Jr. & Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr., 2011. "An Analysis of US Oyster Demand and the Influence of Labeling Requirements," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 26(1).
- Roheim, Cathy A. & Miller, Christopher J. & Brooks, Priscilla M., 1995. "Toxic Algae Contamination and Demand for Shellfish: A Case Study of Demand for Mussels in Montreal," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 10(2).
- George R. Parsons & Ash O. Morgan & John C. Whitehead & Timothy C. Haab, 2005. "The Welfare Effects of Pfiesteria-Related Fish Kills in Seafood Markets: A Contingent Behavior Analysis," Working Papers 05-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Smith, Mark E. & van Ravenswaay, Eileen O. & Thompson, Stanley R., 1987. "Sales Loss Determination in Food Contamination Incidents: An Application to Milk Bans in Hawaii," Working Papers 115803, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.