Labor Supply Responses of Married Professional Nurses: New Evidence
AbstractThis paper considers how the decision to enter advanced practice nursing (e.g., the occupations of nurse practitioner, certified nurse-midwife, nurse anesthetist, and clinical nurse specialist) is affected by State laws on the scope of practice of APNs. ...
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Journal of Human Resources.
Volume (Year): 14 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://jhr.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Webber, Douglas A., 2013.
"Firm Market Power and the Earnings Distribution,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Webber, Douglas A., 2013. "Firm-Level Monopsony and the Gender Pay Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 7343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hanel, Barbara & Kalb, Guyonne & Scott, Anthony, 2012.
"Nurses' Labour Supply Elasticities: The Importance of Accounting for Extensive Margins,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hanel, Barbara & Kalb, Guyonne & Scott, Anthony, 2014. "Nurses’ labour supply elasticities: The importance of accounting for extensive margins," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 94-112.
- Barbara Hanel & Guyonne Kalb & Anthony Scott, 2012. "Nurses' Labour Supply Elasticities: The Importance of Accounting for Extensive Margins," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Hirsch, B.T. & Schumacher, E.J., 1993.
"Monopsony Power and Relative Wages in the Labor Market for Nurses,"
1993_06_03, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Hirsch, Barry T. & Schumacher, Edward J., 1995. "Monopsony power and relative wages in the labor market for nurses," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 443-476, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.