Labor Supply Responses of Married Professional Nurses: New Evidence
AbstractThis paper considers how the decision to enter advanced practice nursing (e.g., the occupations of nurse practitioner, certified nurse-midwife, nurse anesthetist, and clinical nurse specialist) is affected by State laws on the scope of practice of APNs. ...
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Journal of Human Resources.
Volume (Year): 14 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://jhr.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Webber, Douglas A., 2013. "Firm Market Power and the Earnings Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 7342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbara Hanel & Guyonne Kalb & Anthony Scott, 2012.
"Nurses' Labour Supply Elasticities: The Importance of Accounting for Extensive Margins,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2012n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Hanel, Barbara & Kalb, Guyonne & Scott, Anthony, 2012. "Nurses' Labour Supply Elasticities: The Importance of Accounting for Extensive Margins," IZA Discussion Papers 6573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Webber, Douglas A., 2013. "Firm-Level Monopsony and the Gender Pay Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 7343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Douglas Webber, 2011. "Firm Market Power and the Earnings Distribution," Working Papers 11-41, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hirsch, B.T. & Schumacher, E.J., 1993.
"Monopsony Power and Relative Wages in the Labor Market for Nurses,"
1993_06_03, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Hirsch, Barry T. & Schumacher, Edward J., 1995. "Monopsony power and relative wages in the labor market for nurses," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 443-476, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.