The Problem of Development: Introduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 98 (1990)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Villaverde Castro & Blanca Sánchez-Robles, 1998. "Disparidades provinciales y clubes de convergencia en España," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 3, pages 177-199.
- Aurora Teixeira, 2003. "Does Inertia Pay Off? Empirical assessment of an evolutionary-ecological model of human capital decisions at firm level," FEP Working Papers 124, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ana Teresa Tavares & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2005. "Human Capital Intensity in Technology-Based Firms Located in Portugal: Do Foreign Multinationals Make a Difference?," FEP Working Papers 187, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Barbone, Luca & Zalduendo, Juan, 1997. "EU (European Union) accession of central and eastern Europe : bridging the income gap," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1721, The World Bank.
- Vaillancourt, François, 1993. "La croissance économique et les compétences gouvernementales du Québec," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(4), pages 331-346, dÃ©cembre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.