A Model of Declining Health and Retirement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 93 (1985)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Titus J. Galama & Arie Kapteyn, 2009.
"Grossman's Missing Health Threshold,"
684, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Kuhn, Michael & Wrzaczek, Stefan & Prskawetz, Alexia & Feichtinger, Gustav, 2011.
"Optimal Choice of Health and Retirement in a Life-Cycle Model,"
Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis
48681, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kuhn, Michael & Wrzaczek, Stefan & Prskawetz, Alexia & Feichtinger, Gustav, 2012. "Optimal choice of health and retirement in a life-cycle model," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 01/2012, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Chang, Fwu-Ranq, 1996. "Uncertainty and investment in health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 369-376, June.
- Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "Why do people demand health?," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2000:5, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Gjerde, Jon & Grepperud, Sverre & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "On adaptation, life-extension possibilities and the demand for health," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2001:7, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Jon Gjerde & Sverre Grepperud & Snorre Kverndokk, 2005. "On adaptation and the demand for health," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 37(11), pages 1283-1301.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2010079 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2012. "The Genesis of the Golden Age - Accounting for the Rise in Health and Leisure," Discussion Papers 12-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.