The Effect of Labor Unions on Investment in Training: A Dynamic Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 93 (1985)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mattias K. Polborn & Mike Hoy & Asha Sadanand, 1999.
"Information and Dynamic Adjustment in Life Insurance Markets,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9911, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Messner & Mattias K. Polborn, 1999. "Information and Dynamic Adjustment in Life Insurance Markets," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9912, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Joseph S. Tracy, 1986. "Seniority Rules and the Gains from Union Organization," NBER Working Papers 2039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan L. Gustman & Olivia S. Mitchell & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1993.
"The Role of Pensions in the Labor Market,"
NBER Working Papers
4295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ours, J.C. van, 2009. "Will You still Need Me - When I'm 64?," Discussion Paper 2009-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:fth:prinin:235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel van Vuuren & Paul de Hek, 2010.
"Are older workers overpaid? A literature review,"
CPB Discussion Paper
165, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- van Ours, Jan C., 2009.
"Will You Still Need Me – When I'm 64?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4264, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yanick Labrie & Claude Montmarquette, 2005. "La formation qualifiante et transférable en milieu de travail," CIRANO Project Reports 2005rp-04, CIRANO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.