Competition with Hidden Knowledge
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 93 (1985)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damien S Eldridge, 2007.
"A Learning Theory of Referrals,"
2007.06, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Andrea Attar & Thomas Mariotti & François Salanié, 2011.
"Nonexclusive Competition in the Market for Lemons,"
Econometric Society, vol. 79(6), pages 1869-1918, November.
- Attar, Andrea & Mariotti, Thomas & Salanié, François, 2009. "Non-Exclusive Competition in the Market for Lemons," TSE Working Papers 09-055, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Andrea Attar & Thomas Mariotti & Francois Salanie, 2009. "Non-Exclusive Competition in the Market for Lemons," LERNA Working Papers 09.13.289, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Andrea Attar & Thomas Mariotti & François Salanié, 2010. "Non-Exclusive Competition in the Market for Lemons," CEIS Research Paper 159, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Attar, Andrea & Mariotti, Thomas & Salanié, François, 2009. "Non-Exclusive Competition in the Market for Lemons," IDEI Working Papers 558, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jean Hindriks & Philippe De Donder, 2001.
"The Politics of Redistributive Social Insurance,"
444, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- HINDRIKS, Jean & DE DONDER, Philippe, 2001. "The politics of redistributive social insurance," CORE Discussion Papers 2001054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- De Donder, Philippe & Hindriks, Jean, 2003. "The Politics of Redistributive Social Insurance," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- repec:ros:wpaper:20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe, DE FEO & Jean, HINDRIKS, 2005.
"Efficiency of Competition in Insurance Markets with Adverse Selection,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2005042, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- DE FEO, Giuseppe & HINDRIKS, Jean, 2005. "Efficiency of competition in insurance markets with adverse selection," CORE Discussion Papers 2005054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Udo Schmidt-Mohr & J. Villas-Boas, 2008. "Competitive product lines with quality constraints," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Neus, Werner & Walz, Uwe, 2002. "Exit timing of venture capitalists in the course of an initial public offering," CFS Working Paper Series 2002/07, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Kuhn, Michael, 1999. "Green Lemons - Environmental Labels and Entry into an Environmentally Differentiated Market under Asymmetric Information," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 20, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.