Social Security, Preretirement Labor Supply, and Saving: A Confirmation and a Critique
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 90 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Blake, 2002.
"The impact of wealth on consumption and retirement behaviour in the UK,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24949, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David Blake, 2004. "The impact of wealth on consumption and retirement behaviour in the UK," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 555-576.
- Ana Martín Marcos & Lourdes Moreno, 1990. "Efectos de las pensiones de la seguridad social sobre la oferta de trabajo en España," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(2), pages 291-303, May.
- Kniesner, Thomas J., 1997. "Replication? Yes. But how?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-119, June.
- Miguel Angel López García, 1990. "Efectos de las pensiones de la seguridad social sobre la oferta de trabajo en España: un comentario," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(2), pages 305-310, May.
- Kathleen McGarry & Robert F. Schoeni, 1998. "Social Security, Economic Growth, and the Rise in Independence of Elderly Widows in the 20th Century," NBER Working Papers 6511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.