The Variability of Expectations in Hyperinflations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 85 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
- José Gutierrez-Camara & Roland Vaubel, 1981. "Reducing the cost of reducing inflation through gradualism, preannouncement or indexation? The international evidence," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 244-261, June.
- Paul, M. Thomas, 1984. "Interest rates and the fisher effect in India : An empirical study," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 17-22.
- Lyman Mlambo, 2012. "Adaptive And Rational Expectations Hypotheses: Reviewing The Critiques," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 2(1), pages 3-15, December.
- James Boughton, 1992. "International comparisons of money demand," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 323-343, October.
- Bent Nielsen & Zorica Mladenovic, 2009.
"The role of income in money demand during hyper-inflation: the case of Yugoslavia,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2009-W02, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Zorica Mladenovic & Bent Nielsen, 2009. "The role of income in money demand during hyper-inflation: the case of Yugoslavia," Economics Papers 2009-W02, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.