Keynes and the Economic Activists of Pre-Hitler Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 83 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich van Suntum & Metin Kaptan & Cordelius Ilgmann, .
"Reducing the lower bound on market interest rates,"
200103, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Mark Pernecky & Thomas Richter, 2011. "Keynes’ Preface to the German Edition of the General Theory: Nazi Sympathies or Methodological Empathies?," Forum for Social Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 253-264, July.
- Cordelius Ilgmann & Martin Menner, 2011.
"Negative nominal interest rates: history and current proposals,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 383-405, December.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius & Menner, Martin, 2011. "Negative nominal interest rates: History and current proposals," CAWM Discussion Papers 43, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Cordelius Ilgmann, Martin Menner, . "Negative Nominal Interest Rates: History and Current Proposals," Working Papers 201143, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Albrecht Ritschl, .
"Deficit Spending in the Nazi Recovery, 1933-1938: A Critical Reassessment,"
IEW - Working Papers
068, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ritschl, Albrecht, 2002. "Deficit Spending in the Nazi Recovery, 1933-1938: A Critical Reassessment," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 559-582, December.
- Albrecht Ritschl, 2005. "Der späte Fluch des Dritten Reichs: Pfadabhängigkeiten in der Entstehung der bundesdeutschen Wirtschaftsordnung," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(2), pages 151-170, 05.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.