Collective Choice and General Fund Financing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 83 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Marlow & William Orzechowski, 1997. "The Separation of Spending from Taxation: Implications for Collective Choices," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 151-163, June.
- Been-Lon Chen & Shun-Fa Lee, 2009.
"General Fund Financing, Earmarking, Economic Stabilization, and Welfare,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 37(5), pages 507-538, September.
- Chen, Been-Lon & Lee, Shun-Fa, 2008. "General fund financing, earmarking, economic stabilization and welfare," MPRA Paper 27666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Mackay & Carolyn Weaver, 1979. "On the mutuality of interests between bureaus and high demand review committees: A perverse result," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 481-491, September.
- Richard Bird & Joosung Jun, 2005.
"Earmarking in Theory and Korean Practice,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0515, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jeremy Jackson, 2013. "Tax earmarking, party politics and gubernatorial veto: theory and evidence from US states," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 155(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Neva Novarro, 2004. "Do Policy-Makers Earmark to Constrain their Successors? The Case of Environmental Earmarking," Working Papers 0408, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Bhatt, Rachana & Rork, Jonathan C. & Walker, Mary Beth, 2011. "Earmarking and the business cycle: The case of state spending on higher education," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 352-359, July.
- Bos, Dieter, 2000. "Earmarked taxation: welfare versus political support," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 439-462, March.
- Dieter Bös, 1999. "Earmarked Taxation: Welfare versus Political Support," CESifo Working Paper Series 207, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.