The Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem in the Multi-Commodity Case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 80 (1972)
Issue (Month): 5 (Sept.-Oct.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher F Baum & David Coe, 1978.
"A Logit Analysis of the Factor Content of West German Foreign Trade,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 114, pages 328-338.
- Christopher Baum & David Coe, 1978. "A logit analysis of the factor content of West German foreign trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 328-338, June.
- Rauscher, Michael, 2001. "International Trade, Foreign Investment, and the Enivronment," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 29, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Jeffrey R. Bernstein & David E. Weinstein, 1998.
"Do Endowments Predict the Location of Production? Evidence from National and International Data,"
NBER Working Papers
6815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey R. & Weinstein, David E., 2002. "Do endowments predict the location of production?: Evidence from national and international data," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 55-76, January.
- Brigitte Desroches & Michael Francis, 2006. "Institutional Quality, Trade, and the Changing Distribution of World Income," Working Papers 06-19, Bank of Canada.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Thompson, Henry, 2010.
"Breaks in the chain of comparative advantage,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 346-348, April.
- Davis, Donald R., 1995. "Intra-industry trade: A Heckscher-Ohlin-Ricardo approach," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 201-226, November.
- Lisbeth Hellvin & Johan Torstensson, 1991. "Factor proportions in East-West trade: The case of Finland and Sweden," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 380-389, June.
- Ehsan Choudhri, 1979. "The pattern of trade in individual products: A test of simple theories," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 81-98, March.
- Franz Gehrels, 1978. "Trade impediments, domestic goods, and the transfer problem," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 481-498, September.
- Johan Torstensson, 1991. "Quality differentiation and factor proportions in international trade: An empirical test of the Swedish case," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 183-194, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.