The Interdependence between Income and Education
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 79 (1971)
Issue (Month): 3 (May-June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neil T.N. Ferguson & Maren M. Michaelsen, 2013.
"The Legacy of Conflict – Regional Deprivation and School Performance in Northern Ireland,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0419, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Neil T.N. Ferguson & Maren M. Michaelsen, 2013. "The Legacy of Conflict: Regional Deprivation and School Performance in Northern Ireland," HiCN Working Papers 151, Households in Conflict Network.
- Ferguson, Neil T.N. & Michaelsen, Maren M., 2013. "The Legacy of Conflict: Regional Deprivation and School Performance in Northern Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 7489, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daren, Conrad, 2007. "Education and Economic Growth: Is There a Link?," MPRA Paper 18176, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Anneli Kaasa, 2005. "Factors Of Income Inequality And Their Influence Mechanisms: A Theoretical Overview," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 40, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- M. C. Navarro-Perez & J. M. Serrano-Sanz, 2002. "Evaluating Educational Output: An Estimation Method Based on Cross-Section Data," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 71-95.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.