Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Open Economies under Fixed Exchange Rates: An Optimizing Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 76 (1968)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1979. "The dynamics of an open economy with endogenous monetary and fiscal policies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 201-223, June.
- Henderson, Dale W, 1979.
"Financial Policies in Open Economies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 232-39, May.
- Jaime R. Marquez & Paul Pauly, 1984. "Cooperative policies among the North, the South, and OPEC : an optimal control approach," International Finance Discussion Papers 247, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rui Henrique Alves & Óscar Afonso, 2006.
"The “New” Stability and Growth Pact: More Flexible, Less Stupid?,"
FEP Working Papers
218, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Rui Alves & Oscar Afonso, 2007. "The "New" Stability and Growth Pact: More Flexible, Less Stupid?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 218-225, July.
- Gerken, Egbert, 1985. "Auf dem Wege zu einer Theorie der internationalen Koordination der Agrarpolitik," Kiel Working Papers 229, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.