A Study of Production and Factor Shares in the Halibut Fishing Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 75 (1967)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campbell, Harry F., 1989.
"Fishery Buy-Back Programmes And Economic Welfare,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(01), April.
- Harry F. Campbell, 1989. "Fishery Buy‐Back Programmes And Economic Welfare," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(1), pages 20-31, 04.
- Michael Basch & Julio Peña-Torres & Sebastian Vergara, . "Catch Efficiency in the Chilean Pelagic Fishery: Does size matter ?," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv140, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Smith, Martin D. & Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 2009. "The economics of spatial-dynamic processes: Applications to renewable resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 104-121, January.
- Ikerne Del Valle & Inmaculada Astorkiza & Kepa Astorkiza, 2003. "Fishing effort validation and substitution possibilities among components: the case study of the VIII division European anchovy fishery," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 63-77.
- Julio Peña-Torres & Julio Aguirre Montoya & René Cerdá D'amico, 2004. "Pesca Demersal en Chile: Eficiencia Técnica y Escalas de Operación," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv152, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.