The Financial Structure of Manufacturing Corporations and the Demand for Money: Some Empirical Findings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 72 (1964)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falls, Gregory A. & Natke, Paul A., 1996. "Cash flow instability and the demand for liquid assets by firms in Brazilian Manufacturing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 233-248.
- Lotti, Francesca & Marcucci, Juri, 2007.
"Revisiting the empirical evidence on firms' money demand,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 51-73.
- Francesca Lotti & Juri Marcucci, 2006. "Revisiting the empirical evidence on firmsÂ’ money demand," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 595, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Liu, Jin-Tan & Tsou, Meng-Wen & Wang, Ping, 2008. "Differential cash constraints, financial leverage and the demand for money: Evidence from a complete panel of Taiwanese firms," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 523-542, March.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 1997.
"The demand for money by firms: some additional empirical results,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
125, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Casey B. Mulligan, . "The Demand for Money by Firms: Some Additional Empirical Results," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 97-1, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Tim Opler & Lee Pinkowitz & Rene Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 1997.
"The Determinants and Implications of Corporate Cash Holdings,"
NBER Working Papers
6234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Opler, Tim & Pinkowitz, Lee & Stulz, Rene & Williamson, Rohan, 1999. "The determinants and implications of corporate cash holdings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 3-46, April.
- Paul Natke & Gregory Falls, 2010. "Economies of scale and the demand for money," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 283-298, October.
- Dittmar, Amy & Mahrt-Smith, Jan, 2007. "Corporate governance and the value of cash holdings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 599-634, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.