Underemployment in Backward Economies: Some Additional Notes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 66 (1958)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2007.
"Consumption efficiency hypothesis and the HOS model: Some counterintuitive results,"
5325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2008. "Consumption efficiency hypothesis and the HOS model: Some counterintuitive results," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 64-71, June.
- Holden, Stein & Shiferaw, Bekele & Pender, John, 2004. "Non-farm income, household welfare, and sustainable land management in a less-favoured area in the Ethiopian highlands," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 369-392, August.
- Kaushik Basu & Amanda J. Felkey, 2009.
"A theory of efficiency wage with multiple unemployment equilibria: how a higher minimum wage law can curb unemployment,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 494-516, July.
- Basu, Kaushik & Felkey, Amanda J., 2008. "A Theory of Efficiency Wage with Multiple Unemployment Equilibria: How a Higher Minimum Wage Law Can Curb Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 3381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Basu, Kaushik & Felkey, Amanda, 2004. "A Theory of Efficiency Wage with Community-Based Income Sharing," Working Papers 04-10, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2007. "Consumption efficiency hypothesis and the optimality of free trade policy in a small open economy," MPRA Paper 4369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Haksoon & Lim, Chanwoo, 2010. "Diversity, outside directors and firm valuation: Korean evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 284-291, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.