Migration, the Life Cycle, and State Benefits: How Low Is the Bottom?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 112 (2004)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koethenbuerger, Marko, 2014.
"Competition for migrants in a federation: Tax or transfer competition?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 110-118.
- Marko Koethenbuerger, 2012. "Competition for Migrants in a Federation: Tax or Transfer Competition?," EPRU Working Paper Series 2012-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Marko Köthenbürger, 2012. "Competition for Migrants in a Federation: Tax or Transfer Competition?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3709, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kennan, John & Walker, James R., 2010. "Wages, welfare benefits and migration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 229-238, May.
- Milligan, Kevin & Stabile, Mark, 2007. "The integration of child tax credits and welfare: Evidence from the Canadian National Child Benefit program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 305-326, February.
- Brian Cushing, 2005. "The Role of Welfare and Space in the Migration of the Poor," Working Papers 200508, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny (Universitat de Barcelona & Institut dEconomia de Barcelona (IEB)), 2013. "The effects of unemployment benefits on migration in lagging regions," Working Papers in Economics 292, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Rohlfs, Chris & Sullivan, Ryan & Kniesner, Thomas J., 2013. "Hedonic Estimation under Very General Conditions Using Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Designs," IZA Discussion Papers 7554, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marton, James & Yelowitz, Aaron & Talbert, Jeffrey, 2014.
"A Tale of Two Cities? The Heterogeneous Impact of Medicaid Managed Care,"
54105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marton, James & Yelowitz, Aaron & Talbert, Jeffery C., 2014. "A tale of two cities? The heterogeneous impact of medicaid managed care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 47-68.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2007. "The Free Movement of Inactive Citizens in the EU – A Challenge for the European Welfare State?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1930, CESifo Group Munich.
- Neumark, David & Powers, Elizabeth T., 2005.
"SSI, Labor Supply, and Migration,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1820, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edmark, Karin, 2007. "Effects of work requirements on welfare migration," Working Paper Series 2007:29, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Marco Bassetto, 2008. "Public investment and budget rules for state vs. local governments," Working Paper Series WP-08-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Marton, James & Yelowitz, Aaron, 2014. "Health Insurance Generosity and Conditional Coverage: Evidence from Medicaid Managed Care in Kentucky," MPRA Paper 57412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Pellizzari, Michele, 2009. "Welfare migration in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 353-363, August.
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Pellizzari, Michele, 2006. "Welfare Migration in Europe and the Cost of a Harmonised Social Assistance," IZA Discussion Papers 2094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.