What Are Food Stamps Worth?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section. in its series Working Papers with number 847.
Date of creation: Jul 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Firestone Library, Princeton, New Jersey 08544-2098
Phone: 609 258-4041
Fax: 609 258-2907
Web page: http://www.irs.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q29 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Other
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy K.M. Beatty & Laura Blow & Thomas Crossley & Cormac O’Dea, 2012.
"Cash by Any Other Name? Evidence on Labelling from the UK Winter Fuel Payment,"
KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1216, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Timothy K.M. Beatty & Laura Blow & Thomas Crossley & Cormac O'Dea, 2011. "Cash by any other name? Evidence on labelling from the UK Winter Fuel Payment," IFS Working Papers W11/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Maximilian D. Schmeiser, 2012. "The impact of long‐term participation in the supplemental nutrition assistance program on child obesity," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 386-404, 04.
- Janet Currie & Firouz Gahvari, 2008.
"Transfers in Cash and In-Kind: Theory Meets the Data,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 46(2), pages 333-83, June.
- Janet Currie & Firouz Gahvari, 2007. "Transfers in Cash and In Kind: Theory Meets the Data," NBER Working Papers 13557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles L. Baum II, 2010.
"The Effects of Food Stamps on Obesity,"
201003, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Tuttle, Charlotte, 2012. "Expenditure response to increases in in-kind transfers: Evidence from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 122873, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bruce D. Meyer & James X. Sullivan, 2006. "Consumption, Income, and Material Well-Being After Welfare Reform," NBER Working Papers 11976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tiehen, Laura & Jolliffe, Dean & Gundersen, Craig, 2012. "How State Policies Influence the Efficacy of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program in Reducing Poverty," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124937, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rachel Griffith & Sarah Smith & Stephanie von Hinke Kessler Scholder, 2014. "Getting a healthy start? Nudge versus economic incentives," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 13/328, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Long).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.