Entry, Size Distribution, Scale, and Scope Economies in the Life Insurance Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 56 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gardner, L. A. & M. F. Grace, .
"Efficiency Comparisons between Mutual and Stock Life Insurance Companies,"
012, Risk and Insurance Archive.
- M. F. Grace & L. A. Gardner, 1994. "Efficiency Comparisons between Mutual and Stock Life Insurance Companies," Risk and Insurance 9407003, EconWPA.
- Allen N. Berger & J. David Cummins & Mary A. Weiss & Hongmin Zi, 1999.
"Conglomeration versus strategic focus: evidence from the insurance industry,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1999-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Berger, Allen N. & Cummins, J. David & Weiss, Mary A. & Zi, Hongmin, 2000. "Conglomeration versus Strategic Focus: Evidence from the Insurance Industry," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 323-362, October.
- Allen N. Berger & J. David Cummins & Mary A. Weiss & Hongmin Zi, 2000. "Conglomeration Versus Strategic Focus: Evidence from the Insurance Industry," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-29, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- J. David Cummins & Mary A. Weiss, 1998. "Analyzing Firm Performance in the Insurance Industry Using Frontier Efficiency Methods," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-22, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.