The Returns and Risks of Alternative Put-Option Portfolio Investment Strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 55 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Board & C. Sutcliffe & E. Patrinos, 2000. "The performance of covered calls," European Journal of Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-17.
- Adi Ben-Meir & Jeremy Schiff, 2012. "The Variance of Standard Option Returns," Papers 1204.3452, arXiv.org.
- Liu, Jun & Pan, Jun, 2003. "Dynamic derivative strategies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 401-430, September.
- Santa-Clara, Pedro & Saretto, Alessio, 2004. "Option Strategies: Good Deals and Margin Calls," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt0499w44p, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Liu, Jun & Pan, Jun, 2003. "Dynamic Derivative Strategies," Working papers 4334-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lucas, Andr‚ & Dert, Cees L., 1998. "On the inefficiency of portfolio insurance and caveats to the mean/downside-risk framework," Serie Research Memoranda 0057, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Robert C. Merton & Zvi Bodie & Alan J. Marcus, 1984.
"Pension Plan Integration as Insurance Against Social Security Risk,"
NBER Working Papers
1370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Merton & Zvi Bodie & Alan Marcus, 1987. "Pension Plan Integration As Insurance Against Social Security Risk," NBER Chapters, in: Issues in Pension Economics, pages 147-172 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Faugere & Julian Van Erlach, 2003. "The Equity Premium: Explained by GDP Growth and Consistent with Portfolio Insurance," Finance 0311004, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.