Organizational and Strategic Factors Associated with Probabilities of Success in Industrial R & D
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 48 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim Henkel & Eric von Hippel, 2005.
"Welfare Implications of User Innovation,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 30(2_2), pages 73-87, 01.
- Henkel, Joachim & von Hippel, Eric, 2003. "Welfare Implications of User Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henkel, Joachim & von Hippel, Eric, 2003. "Welfare Implications of User Innovation," Working papers 4327-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lint, O. & Pennings, E., 2000.
"The V-shaped value evolution of R&D projects,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
00.05, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Onno Lint & Enrico Pennings, 2002. "The V-shaped value evolution of R&D-projects," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2002-5, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.