Analyzing Covariation of Returns to Determine Homogeneous Stock Groupings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 47 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maximilian Vermorken & Ariane Szafarz & Hugues Pirotte, 2008.
"Sector classification through non-Gaussian similarity,"
Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles
08-032.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- M. Vermorken & A. Szafarz & H. Pirotte, 2010. "Sector classification through non-Gaussian similarity," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(11), pages 861-878.
- Maximilian Vermorken & Ariane Szafarz & Hugues Pirotte, 2010. "Sector Classification through non-Gaussian Similarity," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/95542, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Merton, Robert, 1990.
"Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics, Elsevier,
in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 497-581
- Merton, Robert C., 1986. "Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities," Working papers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management 1818-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Sirucek, Martin, 2013. "Impact of money supply on stock bubbles," MPRA Paper 51476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick McGuire & Martijn A Schrijvers, 2003. "Common factors in emerging market spreads," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- To, Minh Chau & Assoé, Kodjovi Gakpo, 1995. "Performance et commission de souscription des fonds mutuels canadiens," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(1), pages 27-52, mars.
- Merton, Robert C., 1977.
"On the microeconomic theory of investment under uncertainty,"
Working papers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management
958-77., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Merton, Robert C., 1993. "On the microeconomic theory of investment under uncertainty," Handbook of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 13, pages 601-669 Elsevier.
- Rajan, Murli & Friedman, Joseph, 1997. "An examination of the impact of country risk on the international portfolio selection decision," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-70.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Lajbcygier, Paul & Wong, Woon Weng, 2012. "Estimating the cost of capital with basis assets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3071-3079.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.