Contract Breach and Contract Discharge Due to Impossibility: A Unified Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Legal Studies.
Volume (Year): 17 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald Vandegrift, 1997. "Decision Costs, Contract Excuse, and the Westinghouse Commercial Impracticability Case," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 41-54, January.
- De Geest, Gerrit, 2013. "N problems require N instruments," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 42-57.
- Hüseyin Aksoy & Hans-Bernd Schäfer, 2012. "Economic impossibility in Turkish contract law from the perspective of law and economics," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 105-126, August.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2013. "The Color of Law: An Economic Theory of Legal Boundaries," Working papers 2013-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.