Deregulation and Scale Economies in the U.S. Trucking Industry: An Econometric Extension of the Survivor Principle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Given, Ruth S., 1996. "Economies of scale and scope as an explanation of merger and output diversification activities in the health maintenance organization industry," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 685-713, December.
- Frech, Ted, 2002.
"Corporate Demography and Empirical Industrial Organization: A Critical Appraisal,"
University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series
qt451647b2, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- H. E. Frech, 2002. "Corporate Demography and Empirical Industrial Organization: A Critical Appraisal," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 437-448.
- Timothy J. Yeager, 2004. "Economies of integration in banking: an application of the survivor principle," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2004-04, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alberto Fernández & Benito Arruñada & Manuel González, 1998. "Quasi-integration in less-than-truckload trucking," Economics Working Papers 292, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2002.
- James N. Giordano, 2008. "Economies of scale after deregulation in LTL trucking: a test case for the survivor technique," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 357-370.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.