Contracting Costs and Residual Claims: The Separation of Ownership and Control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Maskell & Mark Lorenzen, 2003. "The Cluster as Market Organization," DRUID Working Papers 03-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Antoine Rebérioux, 2005. "Les fondements microéconomiques de la valeur actionnariale. Une revue critique de la littérature," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(1), pages 51-75.
- Zou, L., 1989. "Ownership structure and efficiency: An incentive mechanism approach," Discussion Paper 1989-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Viktor Vanberg, 1992. "Organizations as constitutional systems," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 223-253, March.
- Zhihong Mo, 2012. "Decentralized planning in a market economy? On the nature of Coase’s research program," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 115-129, June.
- Astami, Emita W. & Tower, Greg, 2006. "Accounting-policy choice and firm characteristics in the Asia Pacific region: An international empirical test of Costly Contracting Theory," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-21.
- Geoffrey Hodgson, 2002. "The Legal Nature of the Firm and the Myth of the Firm-Market Hybrid," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 37-60.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.