Property Rights and Efficiency in the Oyster Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batie, Sandra S. & Wilson, James R., 1978. "Economic Values Attributable To Virginia'S Coastal Wetlands As Input In Oyster Production," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(01), July.
- Bosch, Darrell J. & Shabman, Leonard A., 1989. "The Decline of Private Sector Oyster Culture in Virginia: Causes and Remedial Policies," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 6(3).
- Dicke, Hugo & Foders, Federico, 1985. "Die Bedeutung internationaler Organisationen für die Nutzung von Ressourcen im Gemeineigentum: das Beispiel des Fischbestandes der Meere," Kiel Working Papers 222, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 2004. "Empirical Study of the Civil Justice System," NBER Working Papers 10825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burton Abrams & Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "The Importance Of Property Rights For Economic Outcomes: Lessons From The Transfer Of Productive Assets From Collective To Private Ownership In Bulgarian Agriculture," Microeconomics 0302006, EconWPA.
- Joel Kincaid, 2003. "The Determinants of Property Rights In U.S. Marine Fisheries," Law and Economics 0304004, EconWPA.
- Richard Schwindt & Aidan R. Vining & David Weimer, 2003. "A Policy Analysis of the BC Salmon Fishery," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(1), pages 73-93, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.