On the Contract Curve: A Test of Alternative Models of Collective Bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Labor Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manfred Königstein & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2005.
"The Choice of the Agenda in Labor Negotiations: Efficiency and Behavioral Considerations,"
- Manfred Königstein & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2005. "The Choice of the Agenda in Labor Negotiations: efficiency and behavioral considerations," Post-Print halshs-00180038, HAL.
- Marie-Claire Villeval & Manfred Konigstein, 2005. "The Choice of the Agenda in Labor Negotiations: efficiency and behavioral considerations," Working Papers 0508, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Königstein, Manfred & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2005. "The Choice of the Agenda in Labor Negotiations: Efficiency and Behavioral Considerations," IZA Discussion Papers 1762, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- H. Osano & T. Inoue, 1988. "Testing Between Competing Models of Business Cycles: The Efficient Long-Term Contract Hypothesis Versus the Intertemporal Substitution Hypothesis," Discussion Papers 768, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Katrin Olafsdottir, 2013. "Efficiency of Collective Bargaining in the Public Sector: a Natural Experiment," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 119/2013, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Gregory, Robert G. & Borland, Jeff, 1999. "Recent developments in public sector labor markets," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 53, pages 3573-3630 Elsevier.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2001. "Prior Restrictions on Bargaining Contract Curves," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(1), pages 1-7.
- Hosken, D.S. & Margolis, D.N., 1996.
"The Efficiency of Collective Bargaining in Public Schools,"
Cahiers de recherche
9609, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- D, S, Hosken & David Margolis, 1997. "The Efficiency of Collective Bargaining in Public School," Working Papers 97-55, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Hosken, D.S. & Margolis, D.N., 1996. "The Efficiency of Collective Bargaining in Public Schools," Cahiers de recherche 9609, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Daniel S. Hosken & David N. Margolis, 1996. "The Efficiency of Collective Bargaining in Public Schools," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-10, CIRANO.
- Janet Currie Neelin, 1989. "What Do (Public Sector) Unions Do? Wage and Employment Determination Among Ontario Public School Teachers," UCLA Economics Working Papers 542, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Lawson, 2011. "Is Collective Bargaining Pareto Efficient? A Survey of the Literature," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 282-304, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.