A Cross-Country Study of Household Poverty and Inequality on Unit Record Household Budget Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 48 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thesia I. Garner & Kathleen Short, 2005. "Developing a New Poverty Line for the USA: Are There Lessons for India?," Working Papers, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 378, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Meenakshi, J. V. & Ray, Ranjan, 2002.
"Impact of household size and family composition on poverty in rural India,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 539-559, October.
- J.V. Meenakshi & Ranjan Ray, 2000. "Impact of Household Size and Family Composition on Poverty in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre 2000-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Ranjan Ray, 2000. "Poverty and expenditure pattern of households in Pakistan and South Africa: a comparative study," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 241-256.
- Paul Blacklow & Ranjan Ray, 2000.
"A Comparison of Income and Expenditure Inequality Estimates: The Australian Evidence, 1975-76 to 1993-94,"
Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 33(4), pages 317-329.
- Blacklow, P. & Ray, R., 1999. "A Comparison of Income and Expenditure Inequality Estimates: the Australian Evidence, 1975/76 to 1993/94," Papers, Tasmania - Department of Economics 1999-05, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Maitra, Pushkar & Ray, Ranjan, 2003. "The effect of transfers on household expenditure patterns and poverty in South Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 23-49, June.
- Paul Blacklow & Aaron Nicholas & Ranjan Ray, 2010.
"Demographic Demand Systems With Application To Equivalence Scales Estimation And Inequality Analysis: The Australian Evidence,"
Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 161-179, 09.
- Blacklow, Paul & Nicholas, Aaron & Ray, Ranjan, 2008. "Demographic demand systems with application to equivalence scales estimation and inequality analysis: the Australian evidence," Working Papers, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance 9289, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 01 Dec 2008.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1999. "How child labor and child schooling interact with adult labor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2179, The World Bank.
- Ray, Ranjan, 2000. "Child Labor, Child Schooling, and Their Interaction with Adult Labor: Empirical Evidence for Peru and Pakistan," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 347-67, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.