Housing Finance in Developing Countries: The Role of Credible Contracts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 42 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacGee, James C., 2006. "Land Titles, Credit Markets and Wealth Distributions," Working Paper Series RP2006/150, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michael Jacobs & William D. Savedoff, 1999. "Hay más de una manera de obtener vivienda: estrategias de vivienda en Panamá," Research Department Publications 4157, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid, 2009.
"Can an Islamic model of housing finance cooperative elevate the economic status of the underprivileged?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 864-883, December.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2008. "Can an Islamic Model of Housing Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status of the Underprivileged?," Papers on Economics of Religion 08/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Michael Jacobs & William D. Savedoff, 1999. "There's More Than One Way to Get a House: Housing Strategies in Panama," Research Department Publications 4156, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Buckley, Robert M. & Kalarickal, Jerry, 2004. "Shelter strategies for the urban poor : idiosyncratic and successful, but hardly mysterious," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3427, The World Bank.
- Hung, Fu-Sheng, 2005. "Credit rationing and capital accumulation with investment and consumption loans revisited," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 322-347, December.
- Hung, Fu-Sheng & Cothren, Richard, 2002. "Credit market development and economic growth," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 219-237.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.