Islamic Banking: Experiences in the Islamic Republic of Iran and in Pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 38 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdul Hamid Ahmad Abu Sulayman, 1998. "The Theory Of The Economics Of Islam (Ii)," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 6(2), pages 87-113, December.
- Martha A. Starr & Rasim Yilmaz, 2007.
"Bank Runs in Emerging-Market Economies: Evidence from Turkey's Special Finance Houses,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1112â1132, April.
- Martha A. Starr & Rasim Yilmaz, 2006. "Bank Runs in Emerging-Market Economies: Evidence from Turkey’s Special Finance Houses," Working Papers 2006-08, American University, Department of Economics.
- Rodney Wilson, 1998. "Islamic Project Finance and Private Funding Schemes," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 6(2), pages 41-60, June.
- Darrat, Ali F., 2002. "The relative efficiency of interest-free monetary system: some empirical evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 747-764.
- Etem Hakan, Ergeç & Bengül Gülümser, Arslan, 2011. "Impact of Interest Rates on Islamic and Conventional Banks: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 29848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kia, Amir & Darrat, Ali F., 2007. "Modeling money demand under the profit-sharing banking scheme: Some evidence on policy invariance and long-run stability," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 104-123.
- Adam B. Elhiraika, 1998. "Macroeconomic Instability, Financial Repression and Islamic Banking in Sudan," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 6(2), pages 61-86, December.
- Faezeh Raei & Selim Cakir, 2007. "Sukuk vs. Eurobonds: Is There a Difference in Value-at-Risk?," IMF Working Papers 07/237, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.