Domestic and External Factors in the Determination of the Real Interest Rate: The Case of Uruguay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 34 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pami Dua, 2008.
"Interest Rate Modeling and Forecasting in India,"
- Dua, Pami & Pandit, B. L., 2002. "Interest rate determination in India: domestic and external factors," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 853-875, December.
- Pami Dua & B.L. Pandit, 2001. "Interest Rate Determination in India: The Role of Domestic and External Factors," Working papers 92, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Steven B. Kamin & David F. Spigelman, 1988. "Real interest rates during the disinflation process in developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 331, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.