Australia-China: Not just 40 years
AbstractThis article looks back at the relationship between Australia and China, particularly following the normalisation of relations in 1972.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Treasury, Australian Government in its journal Economic Roundup.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
diplomatic relations; bilateral trade; foreign investment;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
- N55 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Asia including Middle East
- N65 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Asia including Middle East
- N75 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Asia including Middle East
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ross Garnaut, 2011. "Australian Opportunities through the Chinese Structural Transformation," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 44(4), pages 437-445, December.
- Wolfgang Keller & Ben Li & Carol H. Shiue, 2011.
"China’s Foreign Trade: Perspectives From the Past 150 Years,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(6), pages 853-892, 06.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Li, Ben & Shiue, Carol Hua, 2010. "China’s Foreign Trade: Perspectives From the Past 150 Years," CEPR Discussion Papers 8118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Keller & Ben Li & Carol H. Shiue, 2010. "China’s Foreign Trade: Perspectives From the Past 150 Years," NBER Working Papers 16550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luke Hurst & Peter Yuan & Christopher Findlay, 2012. "Chinese direct investment in Australia : public reaction, policy response, investor adaptation," EABER Working Papers 23342, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ross Garnaut, 2012. "The contemporary China resources boom," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 222-243, 04.
- Veasna Kong & Adam McKissack & Dong Zhang, 2012. "China in a new period of transition," Economic Roundup, Treasury, Australian Government, issue 4, pages 42-62, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Treasury).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.