International Business Cycles and Financial Integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 77 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergman, Michael, 2004. "How Similar Are European Business Cycles?," Working Papers 2004:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Michael A. Kouparitsas, 1998. "Are international business cycles different under fixed and flexible exchange rate regimes?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 46-64.
- Justiniano, Alejandro & Preston, Bruce, 2010.
"Can structural small open-economy models account for the influence of foreign disturbances?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 61-74, May.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Bruce Preston, 2009. "Can structural small open economy models account for the influence of foreign disturbances?," Working Paper Series WP-09-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Bruce Preston, 2006. "Can Structural Small Open Economy Models Account for the Influence of Foreign Disturbances?," 2006 Meeting Papers 479, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Bruce Preston, 2008. "Can Structural Small Open Economy Models Account for the Influence of Foreign Disturbances?," NBER Working Papers 14547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maswana, Jean-Claude, 2010. "Will China’s Recovery Affect Africa’s Prospects for Economic Growth?," Working Papers 19, JICA Research Institute.
- Amado Peiró, 2002. "Macroeconomic Synchronization Between G3 Countries," Working Papers. Serie EC 2002-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Amado Peiró, 2000. "Economic Comovements In European Countries," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Alejandro Justiniano, 2004. "Sources and Propagation Mechanims of Foreign Disturbances in Small Open Economies: A Dynamic Factor Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 148, Econometric Society.
- U. Bergman, 2008. "Finnish and Swedish business cycles in a global context," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 49-69, July.
- Amado Peiró, 2002. "Macroeconomic Synchronization Between G3 Countries," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(2), pages 137-153, 05.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.