International Business Cycles and Financial Integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 77 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justiniano, Alejandro & Preston, Bruce, 2010.
"Can structural small open-economy models account for the influence of foreign disturbances?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 61-74, May.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Bruce Preston, 2008. "Can Structural Small Open Economy Models Account for the Influence of Foreign Disturbances?," NBER Working Papers 14547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Bruce Preston, 2006. "Can Structural Small Open Economy Models Account for the Influence of Foreign Disturbances?," 2006 Meeting Papers 479, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Bruce Preston, 2009. "Can structural small open economy models account for the influence of foreign disturbances?," Working Paper Series WP-09-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Bruce Preston, 2006. "Can Structural Small Open Economy Models Account For The Influence Of Foreign Disturbances?," CAMA Working Papers 2006-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Amado Peiró, 2000. "Economic Comovements In European Countries," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- U. Bergman, 2008. "Finnish and Swedish business cycles in a global context," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 49-69, July.
- Alejandro Justiniano, 2004. "Sources and Propagation Mechanims of Foreign Disturbances in Small Open Economies: A Dynamic Factor Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 148, Econometric Society.
- Amado Peiró, 2002. "Macroeconomic Synchronization Between G3 Countries," Working Papers. Serie EC 2002-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Maswana, Jean-Claude, 2010. "Will China’s Recovery Affect Africa’s Prospects for Economic Growth?," Working Papers 19, JICA Research Institute.
- Bergman, Michael, 2004. "How Similar Are European Business Cycles?," Working Papers 2004:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Amado Peiró, 2002. "Macroeconomic Synchronization Between G3 Countries," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(2), pages 137-153, 05.
- Michael A. Kouparitsas, 1998. "Are international business cycles different under fixed and flexible exchange rate regimes?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 46-64.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.