State Factor Endowments and Exports: An Alternative to Cross-Industry Studies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 70 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Kevin Honglin & Song, Shunfeng, 2001. "Promoting exports: the role of inward FDI in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 385-396.
- Robin Leichenko & Julie Silva, 2004.
"International Trade, Employment and Earnings: Evidence from US Rural Counties,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 355-374.
- Robin Leichenko & Julie Silva, 2003. "International Trade, Employment, and Earnings: Evidence from U.S. Rural Counties," Working Papers 03-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Cletus Coughlin, 1988. "The competitive nature of state spending on the promotion of manufacturing exports," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 34-42.
- Christian Nsiah & Chen Wu & Walter Mayer, 2012. "An analysis of US State’s export performance in the Asian Market," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 533-550, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.