Motor Carrier Deregulation: The Florida Experiment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 68 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Behrens, Kristian & Carl Gaigne & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2006.
"Is the regulation of the transport sector always detrimental to consumers?,"
CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo
CIRJE-F-455, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Behrens, Kristian & Gaigné, Carl & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2007. "Is the Regulation of the Transport Sector Always Detrimental to Consumers?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Behrens, Kristian & Gaigné, Carl & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2009. "Industry location and welfare when transport costs are endogenous," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 195-208, March.
- Kristian Behrens & Carl GaignÃ© & Jacques-FranÃ§ois Thisse, 2009. "Industry location and welfare when transport costs are endogenous," Working Papers, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France 32349, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Clarence G. Woudsma & Pavlos S. Kanaroglou, 1996. "The Impacts of Trucking Deregulation in Ontario: A Market-Specific Analysis," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, University of Toronto Press, vol. 22(4), pages 356-377, December.
- McCarthy, Patrick S, 1995. "The 1982 Surface Transportation Assistance Act (STAA): Implications of relaxed truck weight and size limits for highway safety," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 107-117, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.