The Geographic Size of Markets in Manufacturing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 54 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greenstone, Michael & Hornbeck, Richard A. & Moretti, Enrico, 2010.
"Identifying Agglomeration Spillovers: Evidence from Winners and Losers of Large Plant Openings,"
11185831, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Michael Greenstone & Richard Hornbeck & Enrico Moretti, 2010. "Identifying Agglomeration Spillovers: Evidence from Winners and Losers of Large Plant Openings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(3), pages 536-598, 06.
- Michael Greenstone & Richard Hornbeck & Enrico Moretti, . "Identifying Agglomeration Spillovers: Evidence from Winners and Losers of Large Plant Openings," Working Paper 17740, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rudolf Loertscher & Frank Wolter, 1980. "Determinants of intra-industry trade: Among countries and across industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 280-293, June.
- P. Tharakan, 1986. "The intra-industry trade of Benelux with the developing world," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 131-149, March.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2000.
"Competition and Firm Performance: Lessons from Russia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan
296, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brown, J David & Earle, John S, 2000. "Competition And Firm Performance: Lessons From Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 2444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ann P. Bartel & Lacy Glenn Thomas, 1985. "Predation through Regulation: The Wage and Profit Impacts of OSHA and EPA," NBER Working Papers 1660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiertisak Toh, 1982. "A cross-section analysis of intra-industry trade in U.S. manufacturing industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 281-301, June.
- Enrico Moretti, 2004. "Workers' Education, Spillovers, and Productivity: Evidence from Plant-Level Production Functions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 656-690, June.
- Theodore M. Crone, 1997. "Where have all the factory jobs gone - and why?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-18.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.