Financial performance and e-governance indicators in local public administration
AbstractThe paper aims to measure the financial performance in local public administration and the main indicators of e-governance. The main objective of the paper is to make a model that demonstrates the impact of the local public administration financial performance on the e-governance. Due to the fact that the main problem of the Romanian local public administration is the lack of performance tools that could improve the e-governance, the research wants use an empirical approach to test the impact of the financial performance on the local public administration on e-governance. The research use a quantitative methodology, based on surveys and author's observations.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara in its journal Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara.
Volume (Year): XVIII (2012)
Issue (Month): (May)
electronic innovation; public sector; performance;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marie Chavent & Yuan Ding & Linghui Fu & Herve Stolowy & Huiwen Wang, 2006.
"Disclosure and determinants studies: An extension using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV),"
European Accounting Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 181-218.
- DING, Yuan & STOLOWY, Hervé & FU, Linghui & WANG, Huiwen, 2004. "Disclosure and determinants studies : an extension using the divisive clustering method (DIV)," Les Cahiers de Recherche 798, HEC Paris.
- Carlos Serrano Cinca & Mar Rueda Tomás & Pilar Portillo Tarragona, 2008.
"Factors influencing e-disclosure in local public administrations,"
Documentos de Trabajo
dt2008-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Mar Rueda-Tom�s & Pilar Portillo-Tarragona, 2009. "Factors influencing e-disclosure in local public administrations," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(2), pages 355-378, April.
- Kelton, Andrea S. & Yang, Ya-wen, 2008. "The impact of corporate governance on Internet financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 62-87.
- Adina Popa & Rodica Gabriela Blidisel & Andra Pop, 2008. "Investor relations on the internet. An empirical study of Romanian listed companies," Proceedings Papers of Business Sciences: Symposium for Young Researchers (FIKUSZ) 2008, in: László Áron Kóczy (ed.), FIKUSZ 2008 Business Sciences - Symposium for Young Researchers: Proceedings, pages 187-197 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- T. E. Cooke, 1998. "Regression Analysis in Accounting Disclosure Studies," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 209-224, February.
- Laswad, Fawzi & Fisher, Richard & Oyelere, Peter, 2005. "Determinants of voluntary Internet financial reporting by local government authorities," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 101-121.
- Bernard Raffournier, 1995. "The determinants of voluntary financial disclosure by Swiss listed companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 261-280.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Kysilka).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.